Over 8000 residential
solar panel installations
25 Year Warranty
The only one in the industry!
Erus Energy – The Leader In Solar Panels and Solar Panel Installation in Pensacola, FL
Erus Energy, the industry leader in home and business solar panel systems, has more than 8,000 installations, 12 years of experience, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and more positive reviews than other solar energy companies combined. YOU can save money by going solar with solar panels in Pensacola FL!
Why Go Solar?
- You can save money right away
- 30% tax credit available if you buy solar panels for your home or business
- To protect yourself against rising utility costs by locking in what you pay for electricity for 20 or more years
- Solar Panels for your home may increase its resale value
And It’s Easy!
- Contact us at 813-280-2893 to set up a meeting with one of our professionals for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We can meet at your convenience to determine the right system for your home and your needs.
- Qualify for a zero money down solar energy system, with the help of our experts. They have a variety of solar panels for sale and resources to help YOU.
- Schedule the installation of your high-quality system using American-made panels with a 25-year warranty, done by our Erus team with no subcontractors involved.
- Enjoy your savings!
How Do You Qualify?
Contact us at 813-280-2893 to set up a meeting with one of our Pensacola solar panel professionals, who will walk you through qualifying for a solar energy system with zero money down and no money out of pocket. You’ll be working directly with our Erus Energy team, the market leader, throughout the entire process. We don’t use subcontractors, so we are with you for each step, from solar panel installation to turning on your system and beyond. Thousands of our satisfied customers already know — we make it EASY for you to save money!
Find out if you qualify to reduce your energy bills now.
More About Pensacola FL
It is nicknamed “The City of Five Flags”, due to the five governments that have ruled it during its history. The median income for a household in the city was $34,779, and the median income for a family was $42,868. Males had a median income of $32,258 versus $23,582 for females. The per capita income for the city was $30,556 in 2011. About 12.7% of families and 16.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 26.2% of those under age 18 and 9.2% of those age 65 or over. As was the case in most of Florida, the Democratic primary was the real contest for most state and local elections until the 1970s. However, from the 1960s onward, due in part to the Republican Party’s Southern strategy, residents of this staunchly conservative military and Bible Belt city began splitting their tickets and voting Republican in national elections. Despite this, Democrats continued to win most elections at the state and local level well into the 1990s, though most of them were very conservative even by Southern Democratic standards.
Today, Pensacola is home to attractions such as the Bayview Park.
We service all of Pensacola FL including, 32501, 32502, 32503, 32504, 32505, 32514, 32520, 32522, 32523, 32524, 32591.